A fireplace or stove is both a functional and aesthetic enhancement to your home. It can add a coziness or elegance that’s hard to match with other room additions. Often times a family’s fireplace or stove is the center piece of their room. A fireplace or stove also can help to heat your home without having to use your furnace or electric heat.
Our team of experts can help you determine which option is best for your home and help you to decide what type of fuel will meet your needs. We work with many of the top brands and install wood, pellet, and gas burning units. We also can install an insert into your existing fireplace.
Bassemier’s offers a wide menu of fireplace installation and maintenance services.
- Gas Fireplace Installation
- Gas Log Installation
- Adding gas to an existing fireplace
- Masonry Repair
- Chimney Re-building
- Chimney Re-lining
- Wood-Burning Fireplace installation
- Mantel Shelf and Surround Installations
- Fireplace Refacings
- Face Brick and Face Stone Installation
- Glass Door Installs
- Wood, Gas or Pellet Stove Installs
- Pilot Lighting
- Clean and check logs
- Clean and check burners
- Clean and check venturi tube
- Clean and check blower system
- Clean and test safety pilot
- Check gaskets and seals for leaks
- Gas pressure test
- Test for gas leaks
- Check & replace remote/receiver batteries
- Test for Carbon Monoxide (CO) spillage
- Clean and polish glass door
- Clean and paint fireplace inside
- Check burn conditions
- Safety Training
Hiring an National Chimney Sweep Guild member gives you peace of mind:
- Membership indicates professionalism and credibility.
- Members are required to sign and adhere to a Code of Ethics.
- Members have access to regular technical updates via Sweeping: The Journal of Chimney & Venting Technology.
- NCSG is the only nationally-recognized trade association for chimney professionals.
- Affiliation is easily verifiable online with NCSG’s Find a Member locator.
Hire an NCSG member and hire a leader in the industry!