WATER CARE TIMELINE
Whether you’re a new spa owner or a long-time Jacuzzi® Hot Tub customer, maintaining your hot tub can be easy—it takes just a few minutes per week.
After Each Use
- Add 1 teaspoon chlorine sanitizer and 1 capful of shock.
- Run the jets for 5 minutes and close the cover.
- After heavy use, add the recommended amount of shock.
- Check the water using test strips and following the simple instructions on the package to adjust pH levels as necessary.
- Add products like ProClear™ Minerals to keep water soft and fresh.
- On the same day each week, add PROCLEAR™ PLUS to your water.
- Check, rinse and clean filters. Filter flosser and filter debris bags simplify the process and are easy to use.
- Add scale remover in areas with hard water.
- Replace your ProClear™ mineral cartridge.
- Replace your ProClarity® micro filter.
- Drain and replace water (every 3-6 months, depending on usage).
- Clean your hot tub cover, an often-overlooked part of your spa. It is important to keep your cover clean to extend its life and appearance.
- Replace your filters (this recommendation is approximate and you should consider model and usage).
- Replace your CLEARRAY® UV-C bulb. Your local dealer carries CLEARRAY® UV-C bulbs for an effortless replacement.
Every Five Years
- Replace your CLEARRAY® PRO3TECT™ Ozone System—see your local dealer.
WHERE TO PURCHASE PARTS AND PRODUCTS
Your local Jacuzzi® dealer makes it easy to find and purchase the products you need and get help with all of your questions.
JACUZZI® GENUINE PARTS
Using Jacuzzi® Genuine Parts helps prolong the life of your spa, because they’re built to the highest standards of quality, durability and performance. Our engineers have designed each item to fit your hot tub’s exact specifications and optimize your experience.
- Jacuzzi® Genuine Parts and accessories were developed specifically for our spas.
- They are backed by our experience and warranty.
- Only authorized Jacuzzi® dealers can sell genuine parts and ensure years of carefree hot tub use.
- Our dealers understand your spa and are certified to support your ongoing spa care needs.
WATER CARE PRODUCTS
In addition to our genuine parts, the Jacuzzi® Brand offers a wide selection of water care products, all in one place. From basic sanitizers to water clarifiers, our products are the best on the market. Visit your local dealer today for excellent service and quality items like these:
- First Step Clean-N-Fill Pre-Filter: A pre-filter begins the filtration process before the water even reaches your spa. Connect it to your garden hose to filter your hot tub water as it enters your spa.
- MicroFiber Spa Pre-Filter: Another pre-filter option to get your water care started right. Your Jacuzzi® authorized dealer can help you choose the filters that are right for you.
- ProClear™ Minerals: Leaves your water brilliantly clear, with a soft, silky feel. The convenient twist-off cap on our filter is designed to fit the mineral cartridge seamlessly.
- PROCLEAR™ PLUS: This gentle water enhancer cleans away blockages and buildup for a full systems clean. It simplifies water care, improves sanitizer performance and enhances equipment efficiency. It’s also gentle on your skin, with a soft lavender scent.
- Water chemicals: We offer a complete line of products to support the proper foundation for balanced water.
Spa vacuum: A welcome addition to any cleaning routine. The vacuum is easy to assemble and a simple way to help keep your spa sparkling.