Cast Iron Dutch Oven - BGE
Multi-functional, efficient and built to last a lifetime – the traditional cast iron Dutch Oven is a favorite for cooking stews, soups, chili and cobblers on the Big Green Egg. Ideal for simmering, braising, baking, sautéing and roasting, this Dutch Oven will only improve as it ages!
- Easy-grip oversized lid handle
- Two heavy-gauge wire handles for lifting pot
- 5.5 quart / 5.2 liter
- Exclusive Big Green Egg design
- Ideal for cooking stews, soups, chili and even cobbler.
- Works with the 2XLarge, XLarge, Large and Medium EGGs.
- CARE: Clean with soap and water before first use. Soap is not recommended after initial cleaning – hand wash with a brush and water only, dry immediately and lightly coat with cooking oil after each use. Never wash cast iron in the dishwasher.
For questions or inquiries please give us a call at (812) 479-6338, chat with us down below, or visit our showroom located at 4220 E Morgan Ave, Evansville, Indiana.