Large Flush Rectangular Steel Insert
When compared to any other large wood insert on the market, you will find that our Large Flush Wood NexGen-Fyre™ Insert offers you the best choice in looks, construction and performance. The flush design does not extend onto the hearth to offer a classic, finished look. NexGen-Fyre™ technology and premium quality materials combined with beauty and optimum performance bring you a wood insert that will heat your home for years to come! This model features our selection of rectangular designer faces.
The Large Flush Wood NexGen-Fyre™ Insert is available with the GreenStart® patent-pending ignition system for the modern wood burner; just load your wood and push a button! We’ve completely eliminated slow, cracked open door startups and laboring over fickle newspaper.
- Heating Capacity: Up to 2,500 Sq. Ft.
- Maximum Burn Time: Up to 12 Hrs.
- Log Length: 24”
- Maximum BTUs: Up to 83,220 (Burn on high)
- Real World BTUs: EPA tests to determine BTU output are achieved with a single load of wood at each burn rate. At home, you are likely to add more wood to your insert to maintain your desired comfort level. By the simple process of loading your insert with additional wood, you could achieve up to a 20% higher heat output than established during EPA testing.
- Emissions: 1.7 Grams/Hr. (Cord Wood)
- LHV Overall Efficiency:* Up to 79%
- HHV Overall Efficiency:* Up to 73%
- Firebox: 3.0 Cubic Ft.
- Glass Viewing Area: 24 5/8” W x 13” H, 318.9 Sq. In.
*Overall efficiency as tested using B-415.1 using Cord Wood. LHV = Low Heat Value, HHV = High Heat Value.
For questions or inquiries please give us a call at (812) 479-6338, chat with us down below, or visit our showroom located at 4220 E Morgan Ave, Evansville, Indiana.