Medium Flush Arched Steel Insert
The Medium Flush Wood NexGen-Fyre™ Insert converts a wasteful masonry or zero clearance fireplace into an excellent heat source that can provide reliable warmth at a fraction of the cost of electricity or oil. With a three-sided convection chamber and standard 180 CFM convection fan, this insert is designed to deliver the maximum heat output from the wood you burn due to our advanced NexGen-Fyre™ technology. This insert features a sleek, flush design and is created out of the highest quality materials to last for years to come. This model features a signature arched door and face design.
The Medium Flush NexGen-Fyre™ is available with the GreenStart® patent-pending ignition system for the modern wood burner; just load your wood and push a button! We’ve completely eliminated slow, cracked open door startups and laboring over fickle newspaper.
- Heating Capacity: Up to 2,000 Sq. Ft.
- Maximum Burn Time: Up to 10 Hrs
- Log Length: 24”
- Maximum BTUs: Up to 55,395 (Burn on high)
- Real World BTUs: EPA tests to determine BTU output are achieved with a single load of wood at each burn rate. At home, you are likely to add more wood to your insert to maintain your desired comfort level. By the simple process of loading your insert with additional wood, you could achieve up to a 20% higher heat output than established during EPA testing.
- Emissions: 2.45 Grams/Hr. (Cord Wood)
- LHV Overall Efficiency:* Up to 78%
- HHV Overall Efficiency:* Up to 72%
- Firebox: 2.2 Cubic Ft.
- Glass Viewing Area: 22 1/2” W x 10” H, 215.6 Sq. In.
*Overall efficiency as tested using B-415.1 using Cord Wood. LHV = Low Heat Value, HHV = High Heat Value.
For questions or inquiries please give us a call at (812) 479-6338, chat with us down below, or visit our showroom located at 4220 E Morgan Ave, Evansville, Indiana.