Deerfield™ Cast Iron Pellet Stove
The Deerfield™ is the QUIETEST and SIMPLEST pellet stove to operate and live with! The Deerfield™ combines beautiful European castings with next generation technology and optimum performance to bring you a revolutionary, ‘best-in-class’ pellet stove. Super quiet operation is achieved from a unique cast Ultra Iron Fan™ and sound dampening components. Our award-winning TouchSmart™ Control Panel is seamlessly integrated into the glass fuel loading door and is very user-friendly. This stove is designed to burn all grades of wood pellet fuel and features a large 60-lb. hopper for long burn times between refueling.
- Heating Capacity:* Up to 2,500 Sq. Ft.
- EPA Tested BTU Output:** 10,916 – 35,779 BTUs per hour
- EPA Tested BTU Input:*** 13,940 – 49,200 BTUs per hour
- Emissions: 1.2 Grams/Hr.
- Overall Efficiency:*** Up to 77%
- Burn Rate: 1.7 – 6.0 lbs. per hour
- Maximum Burn Time:**** Up to 35 hours
- 3” venting installation
- Glass Viewing Area: Ceramic Glass, 16-3/4″ W x 10-3/8″ H, 165 Sq. In.
* Heating capacity may vary depending on degree of home insulation, floor plan and ambient
temperature zone of the area you live.
** This pellet stove meets the 2020 U. S. EPA’s pelletized wood emissions limits for pellet stoves.
***Overall Efficiency as tested using B-415.1
**** Longer burn times are possible when using the on-board thermostat
For questions or inquiries please give us a call at (812) 479-6338, chat with us down below, or visit our showroom located at 4220 E Morgan Ave, Evansville, Indiana.